• 1 bag baby carrots
• 2 T mustard
• 1 T olive oil
• Pinch of salt
• Sprinkling of Pepper
• Handful of chopped pistachios
• Shred carrots using a KitchenAid Food Processor
• In a medium mixing bowl, combine mustard, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
• Add carrots and mix thoroughly, until all carrot shreds are completely coated.
• Combine with pistachios until fully incorporated
• Allow to sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (and up to 3 days)
15 minutes active time, 45 minutes total time. Serves 4.