Roasted Asparagus Salad with Parmesan
• 1 Bunch of asparagus (trimmed, with white bottoms removed)
• 1 T olive oil
• pinch of pepper
• 3 T parmesan (or as desired)
• 3-inch Ring-mold
• Preheat oven to 400.
• Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
• In a casserole large enough for all your asparagus, lay them flat across surface.
• Pour oil across until well coated & mix around casserole thoroughly.
• Sprinkle with salt
• Roast in oven for 10 minutes, or until a sharp knife cuts through thickest point of asparagus effortlessly.
• On an oven-safe plate, pack the pieces of asparagus into your ring-mold, and depending on your love of cheese, leave a margin on top to pack the parmesan to your taste
• Repeat for your second eater.
• Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese on top is warm and gooey.
• Carefully remove ring mold.
10 minutes active time, 35 minutes total time. Serves 2.