This sweet & spicy recipe is the perfect snack, or complementary side dish! Inspired by Dig Inn.
- 16 ounces brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 t salt
- 2 t honey
- 1 t sriracha chili sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 400.
- Trim and cut the brussels sprouts in halves.
- In a medium bowl, coat the brussels sprouts with oil and salt.
- Arrange the brussels sprouts in a single layer pan, and roast in oven for 35 minutes, or until browned and tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey and sriracha. Drizzle over pan of brussels sprouts and stir to coat evenly.
- Return pan to over for 5 more minutes.
- Take out of the oven and serve.