Truffle thrills are one of Chefanie's favorite cooking hacks!! This product is delicious and gives an amazing truffle punch to otherwise simple dish
• 300g Tagliatelle
• 1 medium onion, sliced
• 2 T olive oil
• 1/2 can of Urbani Truffle Thrills
• In a large sauce pan, sweat onions in olive oil over medium low heat.Season generously with salt.
• Set a tall pot of salty water to boil.
• When water comes to a rolling boil, add tagliatelle. Follow pasta box cook time as a guide, but also taste it. There should be a little bite, al dente
• Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce pan
• Add the Truffle Thrills.