- 12 oz. linguine
- 4 T olive oil
- 2 t chopped garlic
- 1 t black pepper
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1 t salt
- 3 lbs. clams
- 2 T chopped parsley
- Set a pot of salty water to boil.
- In a saucepan over medium flame, sauté garlic in olive oil until golden brown. Add pepper, then wine, then salt, then clams
- Cover the sauce pan and increase flame to high. Cook clams until they open ~5 minutes, depending on the size of the clams.
- Cook pasta in salty water, following pasta box instructions.
- When clams are opened, put them aside in a separate bowl.
- 1 minute before pasta is finished cooking, add 1/4 c of the pasta water to the saucepan. Cook over high heat until half reduced.
- Lower flame to medium, and add pasta to the pan. Then add parsley. Add half of the clams to the pan. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the pasta to the serving dish. Add the second half of the clams on top.
- Serve immediately! Enjoy.
Serves 4. 30 minutes active time, 30 minutes total time.