These days, it feels like everyone is on the gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan bandwagon -- including my catering and dinner party guests! This is why, when I'm cooking, I ALWAYS offer an hors d'oeuvres that works for most... crudité shooters!
- 16 oz. hummus (store-bought or homemade)
- 2 celery stalks, cut into 4 inch spears
- 2 carrot sticks, cut into 4 inch spears
- 1 cucumber, cut into 4 inch spears
- Transfer hummus to a piping bag.
- Pipe hummus into tall shot glasses (I like these) about 1 inch high.
- Place one spear of each vegetable in each glass.
Serves 16. 10 minutes total time, 10 minutes active time.