- 10 rice paper spring roll wrappers
- Deep plate with warm water
- 10-20 edible flowers
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced scallions
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- Soak first rice paper wrapper in warm water - about 15 seconds each side until the wrapper is completely soft.
- On a clean cutting board, lay the wrapper out flat.
- Put the edible flower in the center of the wrapper, faced downward. (It will be outward, once the roll is rolled.)
- Layer the vegetables in the shape you want the roll to be.
- Fold one side of the wrapper toward the opposite side.
- Wrap the opposite side so the fillings are snug.
- Trim the top and bottom, so there is not too much gummy paper excess wrapper.
- Fold the top and bottom into the middle.
- If not serving immediately, store with a damp paper towel on top of the rolls.