Tree Centerpiece with Wrapped Chocolates
Ahead of the holiday entertaining season, Chefanie did a holiday decor masterclass event for Ferrero Rocher at Saks Fifth Avenue with the signature golden pralines. One of the festive crafts she led was for DIY chocolate "trees." The trees can be used as a table centerpiece or Christmas home decor.
Here's how you make the "trees" at home:
- Spray paint styrofoam cones brown.
- Get lots of toothpicks and Ferrero Rocher pralines.
- With a toothpick, poke a hole in the bottom of a praline.
- Then, poke a toothpick halfway into the base of the tree.
- Slide on the praline.
- Repeat... up the tree until you reach the top
- Place a cute topper on top.
Note: You can also embellish your "tree" with pine!
Shop Chefanie's Big Basket earrings here ... tuck in a chocolate for extra fun!