A simple confection using pantry ingredients based on the iconic Reece's cup! We used silicon cupcake liners to mold the treats, but you do not have the liners, you can use a silicon ice cube tray.
- 3 T paleo chocolate chips (i love Lily’s brand)
- 1/2 t oil (olive oil, avocado oil, vegetable oil)
- 1/2 T sugar-free Peanut Butter
- Coarse Salt
*this is to make 1 peanut butter cup in a standard size cupcake liner
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Add a touch of oil to soften the chocolate - this way the chocolate won't crack or resist when you bite into it.
- Into the liners spoon a layer of melted chocolate, peanut butter, and more melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle salt on top.
- Allow to harden.
Serves 1. 5 minutes active time, 5 minutes total time.