Couscous with Pomegranates in an Acorn Squash Bowl
Lovely for Thanksgiving, Rosh Hashanah, or another autumnal occasion, these edible bowls are beautiful and unique. Vegan, gluten-free, and presented in Chefanie Tableware.
- 3 cups seasoned Couscous
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 4 Acorn Squash
- Olive Oil
- 1 T Salt
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Using a serrated knife, slice off the top of the acorn squash. If it's too hard to cut through, you can warm in the microwave for 45-60 seconds
- Remove and discard all seeds
- Rub the inside of the squash with olive oil and salt
- Roast for 40-50 minutes or until tender
- Combine the couscous with pomegranate seeds. Warm.
- Spoon heaps of the couscous mixture into the squash.
- Serve, and enjoy.