Salty Kale Chips
I adore serving these chips instead of potato chips, popcorn, or other snacks pre-dinner, or even in the afternoon. They're far healthier, loved by all and they require no attention as they bake in the oven.
- Kale (however much you want, but beware, they will shrink considerably).
- A pinch of black pepper.
- A pinch of salt.
- A drizzle of olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Rinse the kale and break in to smaller bite size pieces.
- Place the kale in a baking tray and drizzle the oil over the top. Add your sprinkle of pepper and salt. I give a generous pinch to add flavour.
- Once the oven is at 400, bake the kale. On average, I would say it takes about 25 minutes but it can be longer. You are waiting for all the kale to be crispy and darker in colour.
- You can serve it hot or cold.
30 minutes total time, 5 minutes active time.