Refreshing Summer Gazpacho
Want to impress your guests with a fresh gazpacho using in-season summer vegetables? Follow the recipe below for an easy - yet delicious - chilled Spanish soup!
- 3 red tomatoes
- 2 red bell peppers
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2-1 cup of olive oil
- 1 T of olive juice
- Salt to taste
- Dice fresh vegetables on a cutting board (you can keep the garlic whole).
- Put all vegetables in the food processor, and salt vegetables.
- While the food processor is on high, slowly pour in olive oil to emulsify.
- Pour in olive juice.
- Run food processor until soup is smooth, but still has texture.
- Chill in fridge until ready to eat.