A festive dessert for New Year's Eve, weddings, or birthdays.
- Long stemmed strawberries, washed
- White Chocolate Chips
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- olive oil
- In separate bowls, melt the white chocolate chips.
- Once melted, add a touch of olive oil.
- Dip the strawberry into the white chocolate completely.
- Allow to harden on wax paper.
- Once the strawberries have hardened, melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Add a touch of olive oil.
- Dip each side of the strawberry into the semi-sweet chocolate chips - from the bottom tip to the top edge of the white chocolate, forming the shape of a cowl neck tuxedo jacket.
- Lay on wax paper.
- Using a toothpick or skewer, form little round buttons-shapes and a bow tie shape.
- Allow to harden.
- Serve within 2 days.