5 Ways to Garnish a Soup
We love soup. In fact, we love soup so much that we actually slurp it all-year-round. Especially during the summertime. But, as soup connoisseurs, we understand that soups--hot or cold, thick or thin--don’t always have the best sexy appeal. After all, they're no cheeseburger. So we've decided to compile a list of the 5 easiest ways to garnish a soup that will transform your soup from average to drop-dead gorgeous.
1. Zucchini soup garnished with woven pastry
2. Smoky butternut squash with toasted pumpkin seeds
3. Pumpkin soup garnished with cinnamon foam
4. Carrot soup garnished with puzzle piece-shaped crostini
5. Chilled asparagus soup garnished with asparagus tips and mascarpone