Chicken Artichoke Kebabs
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 T tomato paste
- 2 t paprika
- 4 t minced garlic
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1 T salt
- 1 t pepper
- 2 lbs. chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 6 whole canned artichokes
- Mix olive oil, tomato paste, paprika, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Submerge the chicken into this marinade. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for as little as 1 hour or as long as 1 day.
- Onto skewers, slide on chunks of chicken and whole canned artichokes
- Set a cast iron pan to medium high heat. When it's hot, grill the skewers until charred and chicken has 180F internal temperature. Approximately 10-15 minutes. (If the chicken is very charred and the inside is still uncooked, you can cook in the oven until done)
- Bon appétit!
Serves 4. 30 minutes active time, 1 day total time.