This is super easy, totally delicious and I guarantee none of your dinner guests will have tasted such an exotic tuna steak. Also, the seasoning does the presentation work for you, making this a 5 minute ordeal.
- 8 tuna steaks
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Montreal seasoning
- Coat the tuna with the Montreal seasoning. I haven’t given an exact amount because it's up to you; I like to cover the tuna almost entirely, but it's really as much as you want.
- Heat the pan on a high heat and once the pan is hot, pour in oil.
- When the oil is shimmering, add in the tuna steaks.
- I like to keep them juicy and red so I heat them for about 2 minutes and then turn them over for another 2 minutes. However, if you prefer your meat well-cooked then keep them on the heat for longer.
- They are ready to be served straight away.
Serves 8. 15 minutes total time, 15 minutes active time.