Simple Truffle Arugula Pesto
If your sick and tired of average basil pesto and want to 'wow' your guests with sophistication, try this super easy recipe.
- 3 cups fresh arugula
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 T black truffle oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Put arugula, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese into the food processor and blend.
- While the food processor is on, pour in the olive oil and the black truffle oil.
- Mix until pesto-like consistency.
- Add extra salt and pepper to your liking.