Citrus Avocado Salad in a Tulip
Did you know that tulips are edible? They are also the perfect vehicle to plate a salad.
- 2 organic tulips
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- 1/t t paprika
- 2 t olive oil
- Combine cubes of avocado and orange
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika, and olive oil
- Mix gently
- Spoon onto the corner of a plate
- Place tulip leaves as they would appear on an actual flower
- Add stem
Serves 2. 10 minutes active time, 10 minutes total time.