Fleurs de Chevre Bites
An elegant appetizer or addition to a cheeseboard, these goat cheese balls are rolled in dried edible flowers and fresh herbs. Lovely touch for spring entertaining.
- 10 ounces plain goat cheese
- 1 T honey
- 2 T olive oil
- ½ t sea salt
- 1 cup mixture of fresh herbs, dried edible petals, and seeds.
- Let the goat cheese soften in a bowl and then mix in honey and olive oil
- Between your palms roll about half a tablespoon of goat’s cheese into a ball and place on a parchment lined sheet pan or a plate
- Place pan in the fridge for 10-15 min to allow the goat’s cheese to firm up before rolling them in mixture
- Coat each ball in flowers and herbs
- Chill before serving, or store for up to a week in a sealed container
Makes 16 balls.