Roasted Asparagus Pasta
• 1 bunch of asparagus (trimmed, with pesky white bottoms removed)
• 1 T olive oil
• 3 T parmesan (or as desired)
• 1 box bowtie pasta
• 20 mozzarella pearls
• Preheat oven to 400.
• Cut asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
• In a casserole large enough for all your asparagus, lay asparagus flat across surface.
• Pour oil across until well coated, mixing asparagus around casserole until asparagus are coated thoroughly.
• Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
• Roast in oven for 20 minutes, or until a sharp knife cuts through thickest point of asparagus effortlessly.
• While asparagus are in oven, cook pasta according to your boxed instructions in boiling water with salt.
• Strain pasta and place back in pot.
• When the asparagus is cooked, add the pasta to the casserole and mix thoroughly, top with parmesan and mozzarella
• Bake mixture in oven for 5-7 minutes, or until cheese on top is warm and gooey
20 minutes active time, 45 minutes total time. Serves 2.