Using Chefanie Sheets to decorate chocolate covered strawberries is the perfect thing to do with scraps from other cakes or cookies! These strawberries are inspired by Palm Beach glamour.
• 12 Long Stemmed Strawberries
• 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1 T olive oil
• Chefanie Sheets, cut into small shapes.
• Place chocolate chips in a double boiler above simmering water.
• Stir until the chocolate is smooth & then add olive oil.
• Dip strawberries in the melted chocolate & apply Chefanie Sheets.
• llow to harden on parchment paper