Cute, simple no-bake dessert treat for Passover.
- Blitz matzah into smithereens in the Food Processor
- Combine with frosting and/or peanut butter - should be 1:1 ratio with matzah crumbs
- Roll into balls
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate. Mixing every 30 seconds until fully liquid. When it is fully liquid, add a touch of olive oil.
- If you want the balls fully covered, dip into the melted chocolate. Otherwise, drizzle the melted chocolate over the balls.
- Some ideas for optional garnish: edible flowers, sprinkles, maldon salt, edible gold flakes,